Purcell Municipal Court
Ways to Pay
You can submit payments to the municipal court in the following ways:
- After hours payments may be made at the dispatch window in the police department with a copy of your citations and exact cash in full.
- By phone with credit or debit card 800-444-1187
- Cash, Check, or Money Order in person at the court clerk window
- Online with credit or debit card at the Payment Group website.
All citations must be paid in full unless stated by a judge in court. "No insurance" citations will only be dismissed in full if the insurance was valid at the date and time of traffic stop.
Guidelines for Municipal Court
View the following guidelines before visiting the municipal court, if you cannot adhere to these rules you will be escorted out of the court room:
- Any violators in regards to weapons in the government building will be subject to immediate arrest.
- Appropriate Dress Code will be strictly enforced
- No hats
- No shorts
- No sagging pants
- No sleeveless shirts
- No knives, mace, firearms, or other personal defense devices inside the building.
- Once you have entered the court room, you are to remain quiet and respectful.
- Silent all cell phones and electronics.
Municipal Court will be held at the Purcell Police Department at 1:30 on your assigned court date:
1515 N Green Avenue
Purcell, OK 73080
The municipal court is open during the following hours:
Monday through Friday
8 a.m, to 4 p.m.
Closed on all major holidays.
Questions about McClain County citations and Highway Patrol citations can be answered at the McClain County Court House Clerk's Office 405-527-3221.